You may have already seen how a lack of basic hydraulic training can hurt you:
If your personnel don't understand hydraulics, sooner or later you'll have to deal with the cost and frustration of things like:
- • Unnecessary downtime from shortened hydraulic component life;
- • Unnecessary downtime from catastrophic component failures;
- • Slow, inefficient, and/or erratic equipment operation;
- • Overheating; and
- • Unnecessary downtime because your personnel have difficulty troubleshooting hydraulic problems.
Our basic hydraulic training cuts hydraulic-related downtime in 2 ways:
One way the basic hydraulic training in our Hydraulic Boot Camp cuts down time is by helping your personnel do a better and faster job of troubleshooting any hydraulic problems that may occur.
But more importantly, everyone who participates in our hydraulic boot camp learns what it takes to get the longest possible life and best possible performance from your hydraulic components and circuits. It sounds pretty obvious, but if your hydraulic components have longer lives and your hydraulic circuits operate correctly, you'll have less hydraulic-related downtime.
Can the Hydraulic Boot Camp help your personnel downsize your downtime?
It's pretty easily to tell if you your personnel will benefit from you having them participate in the Hydraulic Boot Camp - just ask them to identify all the components on this hydraulic schematic and tell you what each component does:
(click or tap here for a larger printable version)
This is puzzle a714a202a.
We periodically mail hydraulic puzzles to potential customers. If you've received one, you'll find its Puzzle Number on the address side of the post card.
Boot Camp Formats
The Basic Hydraulic Boot Camp is available as:
- • 1-day of on-site training, where the instructor comes to your facility.
- • 2-days of on-site training that goes into more depth and provides your personnel with greater opportunity to practice with and master hydraulic circuits.
- • 3-days of on-site training that provides your personnel with even greater opportunity to practice with and master hydraulic circuits, and also has the class spend 4 hours reviewing your hydraulic schematics.
- • 7 hours of live interactive online training with up to 12 people participating in the training. The training is done with video-conferencing software, and is held in a series of sessions conducted over 4 consecutive days.
- • 7 hours of individual, live interactive online training, where you are 1 on 1 with the instructor via video-conferencing software. Training is conducted in a series of sessions conducted over 4 consecutive days.
While even mechanics with decades of experience benefit from the boot camp, your personnel need no prior experience with hydraulics go from "what the heck is hydraulics?" to knowing how to get the best possible performance from hydraulic machinery, knowing how to get the longest possible life from hydraulic components, understanding hydraulic circuits, and being able to read and understand hydraulic schematics.
Boot Camp Pricing
To help your personnel reduce your hydraulic-related downtime and get the best possible performance from your hydraulics:
- • 1-day, on-site training at your facility is just $295 per person, plus the instructor's travel and lodging expenses. The minimum instruction charge is $1,475.
- • For 2-day, on-site training at your facility, there's an additional charge of $210 per person for the second day, with a minimum second day charge of $1,050. Your hydraulic circuit can be integrated into the 2-day boot camp for a small additional charge.
- • For 3-day, on-site training at your facility, there's an additional charge of $210 per person for the second day, with a minimum third day charge of $1,050. There's no additional charge to integrate your hydraulic circuits into the third day.
- • 7 hours of live interactive online training (1 hour a day for 7 days) with up to 12 people in each session is $160 per person;
- • 7 hours of individualized live interactive online training (1 hour a day for 7 days with 1 participant) is $455;
Give Rob Fish a call at 614-214-7261 or drop us an email at basicHydraulics@gmail.com and we'll be happy to provide a detailed written quotation for your training.
To help your personnel reduce your hydraulic-related downtime and get the best possible performance from your hydraulics, contact Rob Fish (email: BasicHydraulics@gmail.com / phone: 614-214-7261) to schedule an in-person or online Boot Camp.
Customized Creations • Providing Hydraulic Instruction Since 1980 • Call 614-214-7261614-214-7261
Basic Hydraulics Training, Basic Hydraulics Boot Camps, Hydraulics Webinars, and Basic Hydraulics Tutoring